More bookish advice on places to go, things to see, when the rain stops and you want to get out of the hotel ...
Check out the
To become an NCPH blogger...
...just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll give you access to the NCPH conference blog. Anyone who is attending the conference can join in!
- Capstone Session: Relationships, Generations and ...
- Art and Remembering Slavery
- Showcasing Digital Projects
- Traces of the Trade
- Awards luncheon
- Young Professionals Reflect on the Value of Public...
- The never-ending question
- Public History Educators: Bearing Witness as an E...
- Never-Ending CIvil War: Bearing the Standard
- Priya Chhaya and Leah Suhrstedt from the Center fo...
- Curator's tour of site-specific artwork
- Thinking more about material culture
- For when the rain stops
- Bearing Witness: Revisiting Public History as Ser...
- The positive sides of presentism
- The children will lead us
- Our Speed Networking Experiment
- Jill Lepore on what to do with "more history than ...
- MTSU gathering in Providence
- Good News, Bad News
- Things to do!
- Looking Back to Louisville
- ▼ April (26)